Are you one of those people who only eats boneless chicken breast? I don’t understand you…but I do suggest this recipe:
- 2 boneless chicken breasts, cut them in half, put them between two sheets of plastic wrap and pound to 1/4 thickness
- season with salt and pepper, dredge in flour
- heat oil and 2 tablespoons of butter, brown the chicken on both sides, remove keep warm
- add 1/2 yellow onion, chopped to the skillet and saute until translucent
- add 3 cloves of garlic, chopped, and 6 scallions, chopped, saute for 1 minute then sprinkle with 1 teaspoon of flour and toss to combine
- deglaze the pan with 1/3ish cup of sherry and juice of 1 large lemon
- add the capers and add the chicken back (cook through about 4 minutes)
- garnish with parsley and lemon slices, I ate mine with some pasta.
So good, that I may actually make it again, the next time I am a little short on groceries.